By using this website, products or services, you fully understand and agree to legally comply with all of the our disclaimers, disclosures, policies and terms & conditions.
Crypto Chart Signals is not a registered broker, analyst, investment advisor or anything of that sort. All information contained herein should be independently verified and confirmed. We do not accept any liability for any loss or damage whatsoever caused in reliance upon such information or services. Please be aware of the risks involved with any trading done in any financial market. Do not trade with money that you cannot afford to lose. When in doubt, you should consult a qualified financial advisor before making any investment decisions.
Trading and investing in cryptocurrencies (also called digital or virtual currencies, crypto assets, altcoins and so on) involves substantial risk of loss and is not suitable for every investor. The valuation of cryptocurrencies and futures may fluctuate, and, as a result, clients may lose more than their original investment. The highly leveraged nature of futures trading means that small market movements will have a great impact on your trading account and this can work against you, leading to large losses or can work for you, leading to large gains.
If the market moves against you, you may sustain a total loss greater than the amount you deposited into your account. You are responsible for all the risks and financial resources you use and for the chosen trading system. You should not engage in trading unless you fully understand the nature of the transactions you are entering into and the extent of your exposure to loss. If you do not fully understand these risks you must seek independent advice from your financial advisor.
All trading strategies are used at your own risk.
Any content on this site should not be relied upon as advice or construed as providing recommendations of any kind. It is your responsibility to confirm and decide which trades to make. Trade only with risk capital; that is, trade with money that, if lost, will not adversely impact your lifestyle and your ability to meet your financial obligations. Past results are no indication of future performance. In no event should the content of this correspondence be construed as an express or implied promise or guarantee.
Crypto Chart Signals is not responsible for any losses incurred as a result of using any of our trading strategies. Loss-limiting strategies such as stop loss orders may not be effective because market conditions or technological issues may make it impossible to execute such orders. Information provided in this correspondence is intended solely for informational purposes and is obtained from sources believed to be reliable. Information is in no way guaranteed. No guarantee of any kind is implied or possible where projections of future conditions are attempted.
None of the content published on this site constitutes a recommendation that any particular cryptocurrency, portfolio of cryptocurrencies, transaction or investment strategy is suitable for any specific person. None of the information providers or their affiliates will advise you personally concerning the nature, potential, value or suitability of any particular cryptocurrency, portfolio of cryptocurrencies, transaction, investment strategy or other matter.
You acknowledge that you enter into any transactions relying on your own judgment. Any market recommendations provided by us are generic only and may or may not be consistent with the market positions or intentions of our company and/or our affiliates. Any opinions, news, research, analyses, prices, or other information contained on this website are provided as general market commentary, and do not constitute an investment advice.
www.cryptochartsignals.com may in some instances receive financial compensation for products and/or services which are mentioned on this website.
Also, none of our services are refundable by nature because we provide our time and resources no matter how much you use them. Please be sure our product(s) meet your needs before purchasing.
Crypto Chart Signals (“Crypto Chart Signals“) operates www.cryptochartsignals.com and may operate other websites. It is Crypto Chart Signals’ policy to respect your privacy regarding any information we may collect while operating our websites.
Like most website operators, Crypto Chart Signals collects non-personally-identifying information of the sort that web browsers and servers typically make available, such as the browser type, language preference, referring site, and the date and time of each visitor request. Crypto Chart Signals’ purpose in collecting non-personally identifying information is to better understand how Crypto Chart Signals’ visitors use its website. From time to time, Crypto Chart Signals may release non-personally-identifying information in the aggregate, e.g., by publishing a report on trends in the usage of its website.
Crypto Chart Signals also collects potentially personally-identifying information like Internet Protocol (IP) addresses for logged in users and for users leaving comments on www.cryptochartsignals.com blogs/sites. Crypto Chart Signals only discloses logged in user and commenter IP addresses under the same circumstances that it uses and discloses personally-identifying information as described below, except that commenter IP addresses and email addresses are visible and disclosed to the administrators of the blog/site where the comment was left.
Gathering of Personally-Identifying Information
Certain visitors to Crypto Chart Signals’ websites choose to interact with Crypto Chart Signals in ways that require Crypto Chart Signals to gather personally-identifying information. The amount and type of information that Crypto Chart Signals gathers depends on the nature of the interaction. For example, we ask visitors who sign up at www.cryptochartsignals.com to provide a username and email address. Those who engage in transactions with Crypto Chart Signals are asked to provide additional information, including as necessary the personal and financial information required to process those transactions. In each case, Crypto Chart Signals collects such information only insofar as is necessary or appropriate to fulfill the purpose of the visitor’s interaction with Crypto Chart Signals. Crypto Chart Signals does not disclose personally-identifying information other than as described below. And visitors can always refuse to supply personally-identifying information, with the caveat that it may prevent them from engaging in certain website-related activities.
Crypto Chart Signals may collect statistics about the behavior of visitors to its websites. Crypto Chart Signals may display this information publicly or provide it to others. However, Crypto Chart Signals does not disclose personally-identifying information other than as described below.
Protection of Certain Personally-Identifying Information
Crypto Chart Signals discloses potentially personally-identifying and personally-identifying information only to those of its employees, contractors and affiliated organizations that (i) need to know that information in order to process it on Crypto Chart Signals’ behalf or to provide services available at Crypto Chart Signals’ websites, and (ii) that have agreed not to disclose it to others. Some of those employees, contractors and affiliated organizations may be located outside of your home country; by using Crypto Chart Signals’ websites, you consent to the transfer of such information to them. Crypto Chart Signals will not rent or sell potentially personally-identifying and personally-identifying information to anyone. Other than to its employees, contractors and affiliated organizations, as described above, Crypto Chart Signals discloses potentially personally-identifying and personally-identifying information only in response to a subpoena, court order or other governmental request, or when Crypto Chart Signals believes in good faith that disclosure is reasonably necessary to protect the property or rights of Crypto Chart Signals, third parties or the public at large. If you are a registered user of an Crypto Chart Signals website and have supplied your email address, Crypto Chart Signals may occasionally send you an email to tell you about new features, solicit your feedback, or just keep you up to date with what’s going on with Crypto Chart Signals and our products. If you send us a request (for example via email or via one of our feedback mechanisms), we reserve the right to publish it in order to help us clarify or respond to your request or to help us support other users. Crypto Chart Signals takes all measures reasonably necessary to protect against the unauthorized access, use, alteration or destruction of potentially personally-identifying and personally-identifying information.
If Crypto Chart Signals, or substantially all of its assets, were acquired, or in the unlikely event that Crypto Chart Signals goes out of business or enters bankruptcy, user information would be one of the assets that is transferred or acquired by a third party. You acknowledge that such transfers may occur, and that any acquirer of Crypto Chart Signals may continue to use your personal information as set forth in this policy.
Terms of Service
Please read this Agreement carefully before accessing or using the Website. By accessing or using any part of the web site, you agree to become bound by the terms and conditions of this agreement. If you do not agree to all the terms and conditions of this agreement, then you may not access the Website or use any services. If these terms and conditions are considered an offer by Crypto Chart Signals, acceptance is expressly limited to these terms. The Website is available only to individuals who are at least 13 years old.
- Your www.cryptochartsignals.com Account.If you create an account on the Website, you are responsible for maintaining the security of your account, and you are fully responsible for all activities that occur under the account and any other actions taken in connection with the blog. You must not describe or assign keywords to your blog in a misleading or unlawful manner, including in a manner intended to trade on the name or reputation of others, and Crypto Chart Signals may change or remove any description or keyword that it considers inappropriate or unlawful, or otherwise likely to cause Crypto Chart Signals liability. You must immediately notify Crypto Chart Signals of any unauthorized uses of your account or any other breaches of security. Crypto Chart Signals will not be liable for any acts or omissions by You, including any damages of any kind incurred as a result of such acts or omissions.
- Responsibility of Contributors.If comment on, post material to the Website, post links on the Website, or otherwise make (or allow any third party to make) material available by means of the Website (any such material, “Content”), You are entirely responsible for the content of, and any harm resulting from, that Content. That is the case regardless of whether the Content in question constitutes text, graphics, an audio file, or computer software. By making Content available, you represent and warrant that:
- the downloading, copying and use of the Content will not infringe the proprietary rights, including but not limited to the copyright, patent, trademark or trade secret rights, of any third party;
- if your employer has rights to intellectual property you create, you have either (i) received permission from your employer to post or make available the Content, including but not limited to any software, or (ii) secured from your employer a waiver as to all rights in or to the Content;
- you have fully complied with any third-party licenses relating to the Content, and have done all things necessary to successfully pass through to end users any required terms;
- the Content does not contain or install any viruses, worms, malware, Trojan horses or other harmful or destructive content;
- the Content is not spam, is not machine- or randomly-generated, and does not contain unethical or unwanted commercial content designed to drive traffic to third party sites or boost the search engine rankings of third party sites, or to further unlawful acts (such as phishing) or mislead recipients as to the source of the material (such as spoofing);
- the Content is not pornographic, does not contain threats or incite violence towards individuals or entities, and does not violate the privacy or publicity rights of any third party;
- your blog is not getting advertised via unwanted electronic messages such as spam links on newsgroups, email lists, other blogs and web sites, and similar unsolicited promotional methods;
- your blog is not named in a manner that misleads your readers into thinking that you are another person or company. For example, your blog’s URL or name is not the name of a person other than yourself or company other than your own; and
- you have, in the case of Content that includes computer code, accurately categorized and/or described the type, nature, uses and effects of the materials, whether requested to do so by Crypto Chart Signals or otherwise.
By submitting Content to Crypto Chart Signals for inclusion on your Website, you grant Crypto Chart Signals a world-wide, royalty-free, and non-exclusive license to reproduce, modify, adapt and publish the Content solely for the purpose of displaying, distributing and promoting your blog. If you delete Content, Crypto Chart Signals will use reasonable efforts to remove it from the Website, but you acknowledge that caching or references to the Content may not be made immediately unavailable.
Without limiting any of those representations or warranties, Crypto Chart Signals has the right (though not the obligation) to, in Crypto Chart Signals’ sole discretion (i) refuse or remove any content that, in Crypto Chart Signals’ reasonable opinion, violates any Crypto Chart Signals policy or is in any way harmful or objectionable, or (ii) terminate or deny access to and use of the Website to any individual or entity for any reason, in Crypto Chart Signals’ sole discretion. Crypto Chart Signals will have no obligation to provide a refund of any amounts previously paid.
- Payment and Renewal.
- General Terms. By selecting a product or service, you agree to pay Crypto Chart Signals the one-time and/or monthly or annual subscription fees indicated (additional payment terms may be included in other communications). Subscription payments will be charged on a pre-pay basis on the day you sign up for an Upgrade and will cover the use of that service for the period as indicated. Payments are not refundable.
- Subscription Category: Subscriptions are identified as either a “yearly subscription” or “lifetime access” category of product. This will be identified on the invoice that is emailed to the customer.
- Yearly Subscription: The “Crypto Chart Signals Yearly Subscription” relates to a period of 1 Year (or 365 days). In the instance that Crypto Chart Signals decides to discontinue it’s yearly subscription product (which can occur at,before or after the 1 year period defined above), the access to users’ Crypto Chart Signals subscription terminates. Crypto Chart Signals will not be held liable for any damages or losses incurred on termination of its product. By purchasing a Crypto Chart Signals subscription you agree to these terms and conditions.
- Lifetime Access: “Lifetime Access” to a Crypto Chart Signals subscription or “Crypto Chart Signals Lifetime Subscription” is defined as the lifetime of Crypto Chart Signal’s products and/or services (this is defined as a maximum time period of 2 years). In the instance that Crypto Chart Signals decides to discontinue it’s “lifetime access” or Crypto Chart Signals Lifetime Subscription” product (which can occur at,before or after the 2 year period defined above), the “lifetime access” to users’ Crypto Chart Signals subscription terminates. Crypto Chart Signals will not be held liable for any damages or losses incurred on termination of its product. By purchasing a Crypto Chart Signals subscription you agree to these terms and conditions.
- Automatic Renewal.
Unless you notify Crypto Chart Signals before the end of the applicable subscription period that you want to cancel a subscription, your subscription will automatically renew and you authorize us to collect the then-applicable annual or monthly subscription fee for such subscription (as well as any taxes) using any credit card or other payment mechanism we have on record for you. Upgrades can be canceled at any time by submitting your request to Crypto Chart Signals in writing.
- Responsibility of Website Visitors.Crypto Chart Signals has not reviewed, and cannot review, all of the material, including computer software, posted to the Website, and cannot therefore be responsible for that material’s content, use or effects. By operating the Website, Crypto Chart Signals does not represent or imply that it endorses the material there posted, or that it believes such material to be accurate, useful or non-harmful. You are responsible for taking precautions as necessary to protect yourself and your computer systems from viruses, worms, Trojan horses, and other harmful or destructive content. The Website may contain content that is offensive, indecent, or otherwise objectionable, as well as content containing technical inaccuracies, typographical mistakes, and other errors. The Website may also contain material that violates the privacy or publicity rights, or infringes the intellectual property and other proprietary rights, of third parties, or the downloading, copying or use of which is subject to additional terms and conditions, stated or unstated. Crypto Chart Signals disclaims any responsibility for any harm resulting from the use by visitors of the Website, or from any downloading by those visitors of content there posted.
- Content Posted on Other Websites.We have not reviewed, and cannot review, all of the material, including computer software, made available through the websites and webpages to which www.cryptochartsignals.com links, and that link to www.cryptochartsignals.com. Crypto Chart Signals does not have any control over those non-Crypto Chart Signals websites and webpages, and is not responsible for their contents or their use. By linking to a non-Crypto Chart Signals website or webpage, Crypto Chart Signals does not represent or imply that it endorses such website or webpage. You are responsible for taking precautions as necessary to protect yourself and your computer systems from viruses, worms, Trojan horses, and other harmful or destructive content. Crypto Chart Signals disclaims any responsibility for any harm resulting from your use of non-Crypto Chart Signals websites and webpages.
- Copyright Infringement and DMCA Policy.As Crypto Chart Signals asks others to respect its intellectual property rights, it respects the intellectual property rights of others. If you believe that material located on or linked to by www.cryptochartsignals.com violates your copyright, you are encouraged to notify Crypto Chart Signals in accordance with Crypto Chart Signals’ Digital Millennium Copyright Act (“DMCA”) Policy. Crypto Chart Signals will respond to all such notices, including as required or appropriate by removing the infringing material or disabling all links to the infringing material. Crypto Chart Signals will terminate a visitor’s access to and use of the Website if, under appropriate circumstances, the visitor is determined to be a repeat infringer of the copyrights or other intellectual property rights of Crypto Chart Signals or others. In the case of such termination, Crypto Chart Signals will have no obligation to provide a refund of any amounts previously paid to Crypto Chart Signals.
- Intellectual Property.This Agreement does not transfer from Crypto Chart Signals to you any Crypto Chart Signals or third party intellectual property, and all right, title and interest in and to such property will remain (as between the parties) solely with Crypto Chart Signals. Crypto Chart Signals, www.cryptochartsignals.com, the www.cryptochartsignals.com logo, and all other trademarks, service marks, graphics and logos used in connection with www.cryptochartsignals.com, or the Website are trademarks or registered trademarks of Crypto Chart Signals or Crypto Chart Signals’ licensors. Other trademarks, service marks, graphics and logos used in connection with the Website may be the trademarks of other third parties. Your use of the Website grants you no right or license to reproduce or otherwise use any Crypto Chart Signals or third-party trademarks.
- Crypto Chart Signals reserves the right to display advertisements on your blog unless you have purchased an ad-free account.
- Crypto Chart Signals reserves the right to display attribution links such as ‘Blog at www.cryptochartsignals.com,’ theme author, and font attribution in your blog footer or toolbar.
- Partner Products.By activating a partner product (e.g. theme) from one of our partners, you agree to that partner’s terms of service. You can opt out of their terms of service at any time by de-activating the partner product.
- Domain Names.If you are registering a domain name, using or transferring a previously registered domain name, you acknowledge and agree that use of the domain name is also subject to the policies of the Internet Corporation for Assigned Names and Numbers (“ICANN”), including their Registration Rights and Responsibilities.
- Crypto Chart Signals reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to modify or replace any part of this Agreement. It is your responsibility to check this Agreement periodically for changes. Your continued use of or access to the Website following the posting of any changes to this Agreement constitutes acceptance of those changes. Crypto Chart Signals may also, in the future, offer new services and/or features through the Website (including, the release of new tools and resources). Such new features and/or services shall be subject to the terms and conditions of this Agreement.
- Crypto Chart Signals may terminate your access to all or any part of the Website at any time, with or without cause, with or without notice, effective immediately. If you wish to terminate this Agreement or your www.cryptochartsignals.com account (if you have one), you may simply discontinue using the Website. Notwithstanding the foregoing, if you have a paid services account, such account can only be terminated by Crypto Chart Signals if you materially breach this Agreement and fail to cure such breach within thirty (30) days from Crypto Chart Signals’ notice to you thereof; provided that, Crypto Chart Signals can terminate the Website immediately as part of a general shut down of our service. All provisions of this Agreement which by their nature should survive termination shall survive termination, including, without limitation, ownership provisions, warranty disclaimers, indemnity and limitations of liability.
- Disclaimer of Warranties.The Website is provided “as is”. Crypto Chart Signals and its suppliers and licensors hereby disclaim all warranties of any kind, express or implied, including, without limitation, the warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and non-infringement. Neither Crypto Chart Signals nor its suppliers and licensors, makes any warranty that the Website will be error free or that access thereto will be continuous or uninterrupted. You understand that you download from, or otherwise obtain content or services through, the Website at your own discretion and risk.
- Limitation of Liability.In no event will Crypto Chart Signals, or its suppliers or licensors, be liable with respect to any subject matter of this agreement under any contract, negligence, strict liability or other legal or equitable theory for: (i) any special, incidental or consequential damages; (ii) the cost of procurement for substitute products or services; (iii) for interruption of use or loss or corruption of data; or (iv) for any amounts that exceed the fees paid by you to Crypto Chart Signals under this agreement during the twelve (12) month period prior to the cause of action. Crypto Chart Signals shall have no liability for any failure or delay due to matters beyond their reasonable control. The foregoing shall not apply to the extent prohibited by applicable law.
- You agree to indemnify and hold harmless Crypto Chart Signals, its contractors, and its licensors, and their respective directors, officers, employees and agents from and against any and all claims and expenses, including attorneys’ fees, arising out of your use of the Website, including but not limited to your violation of this Agreement.
- This Agreement constitutes the entire agreement between Crypto Chart Signals and you concerning the subject matter hereof, and they may only be modified by a written amendment signed by an authorized executive of Crypto Chart Signals, or by the posting by Crypto Chart Signals of a revised version. Except to the extent applicable law, if any, provides otherwise, this Agreement, any access to or use of the Website will be governed by the laws of the State of New South Wales, Australia, excluding its conflict of law provisions, and the proper venue for any disputes arising out of or relating to any of the same will be the state and federal courts located in State of New South Wales, Australia. Except for claims for injunctive or equitable relief or claims regarding intellectual property rights (which may be brought in any competent court without the posting of a bond), any dispute arising under this Agreement shall be finally settled in accordance with the Comprehensive Arbitration Rules of the Judicial Arbitration and Mediation Service, Inc. (“JAMS”) by three arbitrators appointed in accordance with such Rules. The arbitration shall take place in State of New South Wales, Australia, in the English language and the arbitral decision may be enforced in any court. The prevailing party in any action or proceeding to enforce this Agreement shall be entitled to costs and attorneys’ fees. If any part of this Agreement is held invalid or unenforceable, that part will be construed to reflect the parties’ original intent, and the remaining portions will remain in full force and effect. A waiver by either party of any term or condition of this Agreement or any breach thereof, in any one instance, will not waive such term or condition or any subsequent breach thereof. You may assign your rights under this Agreement to any party that consents to, and agrees to be bound by, its terms and conditions; Crypto Chart Signals may assign its rights under this Agreement without condition. This Agreement will be binding upon and will inure to the benefit of the parties, their successors and permitted assigns.
Limitation of Liability
Although CRYPTO CHART SIGNALS has taken care to ensure that the content on this website is true and accurate, CRYPTO CHART SIGNALS cannot be held responsible for any inaccuracies in the information herein.
The information and content (collectively ‘information’) provided herein are provided by CRYPTO CHART SIGNALS as general information. CRYPTO CHART SIGNALS does not guarantee the suitability or potential value of any information or particular investment source. Any information herein is not intended nor does it constitute financial, tax, legal, investment, or other advice. Before making any decision or taking any action regarding your finances, you should consult a qualified Financial Adviser. In the absence of a full needs analysis in respect of a particular investor, the investor understands that there may be limitations on the appropriateness of any information in this website with regard to the investor’s unique objectives, financial situation and particular needs.
The use of this website and the online services is entirely at your own risk. You assume full responsibility for the risk or loss resulting from your use of this site and your reliance on the material and information contained on it.
CRYPTO CHART SIGNALS and its affiliates, shareholders, its respective directors, agents, consultants or employees shall not be responsible and disclaims all loss, liability or expenses of any nature whatsoever which may be attributable directly, indirectly or consequentially to the use of the information provided and relation to your use of this website or the online services or the information contained on this website or your inability to use this website or the online services. This includes, without limitation, any direct, indirect, special, incidental, consequential or punitive damages, whether arising out of contract, statute, and delict or otherwise and regardless of whether we were expressly advised of the possibility of such loss or damage.
The content of the website is provided without any express or implied warranty of any kind whatsoever. In particular, CRYPTO CHART SIGNALS does not warrant that it is appropriate or suitable for any particular purpose, that it is complete or accurate, or that it or any hardware on which it is stored is virus-free.
Without derogating from the generality of the above, we will not be liable for:
- Any interruption, malfunction, downtime or other failure of the site or online services, our system, databases or any of its components, for whatever reason;
- Any loss or damage arising from your orders, investment decisions, purchases or disposal of goods and services, including financial instrument(s) or currency, from third parties, based on the information provided on this site;
- Any loss or damage with regard to customer data or other data directly or indirectly caused by malfunction of CRYPTO CHART SIGNALS’s products and/or services, third party systems, power failures, unlawful access to or theft of data, computer viruses or destructive code on our system or third party systems; programming defects; negligence on our part or caused by the year 2000 computer problem;
- Any interruption, malfunction, downtime or other failure of goods or services provided by third parties, including, without limitation, third party systems such as the public switched telecommunication service providers, internet service providers, electricity suppliers.
Local Authorities and Certification Authorities
Any event over which we have no direct control.
Warrantee by You
You hereby warrant that you have full legal capacity required to enter into a contractual relationship and that you will be bound by contractual terms. All minors must be assisted by their legal guardians when reading these conditions and entering into any contractual relationship. If you are unsure regarding your legal capacity to enter into agreements, contact someone able to provide you with this information before you continue using this site.
You hereby warrant that all information provided by you to CRYPTO CHART SIGNALS via the website and in writing will in all respects be accurate, current and complete.
You will fully disclose all material and relevant facts to CRYPTO CHART SIGNALS, a breach of which may lead to any contract or any transactions arising from such contract being rendered void or subject to cancellation.